We at M4U are following the situation closely and staying up to date on advice from the health authorities (FHI) as well as the development for our clients’ situations. We have adopted internal routines and preventive measures, some of which are listed below:
- Frequent hand disinfection or hand wash, daily disinfection of phone, desk, door handles, computer equipment etc
- No handshakes
- Limiting physical contact and meetings – digital meetings are preferred
- Facilitate for digital meetings and interviews by using Teams and video conference equipment
- Avoiding events and meetings with more people than at any given time recommended by health authorities
- We aviod using public transport, and use masks where recommended
- Limiting business travels, and complying with travel advice from authorities
- As always, we stay in close contact with our consultants to ensure open dialog
We at M4U are fully available to our clients and employees, even though communication is conducted digitally whenever possible and suitable.
M4U encourages everyone to take care of one another by following the guidelines given by authorities.
For updated information from the Norwegian Institute of Public Health (Folkehelseinstituttet), please see their website.